Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

itemized deductions for SALT

can I get itemized deductions for salt even if I got my state tax refunded

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

itemized deductions for SALT

Yes, but the state taxes you would put would only be the "net" that you paid, so you wouldn't include the refunded portion. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"