floridadude

It will not direct me under personal income to add SS. I have checked and checked. It also will not allow me to type SSA with the digits in the search box. What is wrong?

What happens when you use these steps?

To enter your Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button

Or enter social security income in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Then click on Jump to social security income

What happens when you use these steps?

Texas Roger

Income (both personal and business) is now under the Federal Taxes tab in the online Self-Employed (formerly Home & Business) version.
TomD8

Enter your SSA-1099 in the Retirement Plans and Social Security section of TurboTax, and you should have no problem.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.