Solved: It was my understanding that I set up a way for the federal govt to deduct from my bank account the amount I owe for Federal taxes. I filed March 17 and the amount has st

It was my understanding that I set up a way for the federal govt to deduct from my bank account the amount I owe for Federal taxes. I filed March 17 and the amount has st

You can also call the IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about your payment and when it will be deducted from your account, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted before calling.

I called the number and was told that even though the return was accepted, they take care of all of the financial returns before taking the payments, when you owe. They indicated it could be 6-8 weeks before my return is processed.