It seems turbo tax is not importing any of my inco...

It seems turbo tax is not importing any of my income from federal to state and is saying I am entitled to all of my state tax I paid last year. What is wrong?

You have to allocate your income to your state(s) in the State section of the program.  As you go through the state questions, you will come to a page that looks something like the following:

State Income Allocation

I have the desktop turbotax premier and never got this screen.. all I got was a screen that had automatically imported my interest income and another screen that had imported schedule c business... with no option to add anything...