turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It says i need to check back 2/1 for the schedule forms for depreciation are under construction, but my final review says i'm ready to file. can i just file?

It says "...reminder that we need to work on the tax forms in your return that were previously under construction. [??]  We've listed them below. If your forms still aren't available, we'll help you complete them on the dates shown", but my final review says i'm ready to file. can i just file?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

It says i need to check back 2/1 for the schedule forms for depreciation are under construction, but my final review says i'm ready to file. can i just file?

You will not be able to e-file your return till the Depreciation Form is available at a later date. Depreciation (Form 4562 for Schedule C) will be ready to be e-filed on 02/01/2018 (that is the expected release date).

If you file before the 29th, the IRS will start processing it on the 29th, since that is the date when the returns start being processed by the IRS.

Please check Form Availability Dates for the most up-to-date information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

You will not be able to e-file your return till the Depreciation Form is available at a later date. Depreciation (Form 4562 for Schedule C) will be ready to be e-filed on 02/01/2018 (that is the expected release date).

If you file before the 29th, the IRS will start processing it on the 29th, since that is the date when the returns start being processed by the IRS.

Please check Form Availability Dates for the most up-to-date information.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question

Related Content

Manage cookies