Solved: It says I must send a copy of my Arkansas tax return to Louisiana because I live in Louisiana and work in Arkansas. Does TurboTax handle that for me?

It says I must send a copy of my Arkansas tax return to Louisiana because I live in Louisiana and work in Arkansas. Does TurboTax handle that for me?

If both state returns were filed electronically, then there is nothing you need to do unless one or both states asks for a copy.

If you choose to file your state returns by mail , then you should send a copy of your Arkansas return with the Louisiana return. They do want to see if you are paying tax to another state to confirm you should have a credit for taxes that are paid to another state on the same income.

The state mailing address can be found by selecting your state below.

State Information 

State Information