suzyquet

It said I had to upgrade cause I had to fill out a 1040 but when I paid the 80 dollars it didnt take me to the 1040 filing page

EVERYONE's tax return is on a Form 1040.  There have not been any 1040EZ or 1040A tax forms since the forms and tax laws changed for 2018 and beyond.  If you print out your return it will be on a Form 1040.

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or...do you mean it did not let you e-file yet?

Many forms and schedules are not yet ready.  When the IRS/state has finalized the forms you need then you will be able to file.  Click Review to see what you have to wait for.  The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is no hurry to file now.  Filing now would not result in an early refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...