There may be an issue with your connection. You can always enter your W-2 manually. Here's how to enter a W-2 in TurboTax online:
- From Tax Home, open or continue your return.
- In the upper right menu, select search and search for W-2.
- Select the Jump to link at the top of the search results.
- At the Let's start with some info from this W?2 screen, don’t enter your employer's EIN, just select Continue.
- Or, Add Another W-2 if you see the Here’s your W-2 info screen.
- On the Let’s type in the rest of your W-2 info screen, you can manually enter your W-2 information.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I would recommend selecting the Back Button and try moving forward again if it hasn't been resolved. When you boot up Turbo Tax it will check to make sure the Federal and State forms are currently up to date which can take some time.