It’s stated 24 to 48 hours to except my e-file return however it has been a few days now and still no word how long does it typically take for us to except your taxes?

It takes up to 48 hours when the IRS begins to accept returns.  But they are not accepting returns until January 27, except for a few small "test batches"  so you have to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

The IRS will not be accepting 2019 tax returns until on and after January 27

So if you’re in the small “test” batch do you still have to wait until 1/27?🤔

Even in the test batch, you will be waiting for processing to begin.  And if you are gettin EIC or additonal child tax credit, you still wait for that.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-path-act-delayed-refunds-for-some-filers

I’m referring to the refund anticipation loan only . TurboTax is claiming that once your refund is accepted , you will have your loan . So my question is if you are in the test batch and your return has been accepted before 1/27 do you still have to wait for the loan??