There are a number of 2020 forms now that the 2nd stimulus passed — that are still being revised by the IRS and the states. Click on the REVIEW tab to see what form(s) you are waiting for and when it is estimated to be ready (dates are subject to change) ...
There is no reason to rush and e-file now. The IRS is not accepting 2020 returns until February 12, 2021.
You should file Form 14039 if either of these apply to you:
- Someone used my information to file taxes, including being incorrectly claimed as a dependent
- You don’t know if someone used my information to file taxes, but you're a victim of identity theft
If you do not need the form, you can delete it, since TurboTax can't e-file this particular form.
If you do need it, then you must mail your return along with the form.
How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?
- Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools and then Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the instructions.