Anonymous
Not applicable

It keeps saying there is something wrong with my federal return when I try to file but I can't figure out what it is. It wont let me file.

KellyG

Generally, if there is an issue prior to e-filing, it will reflect that during the automatic review that Turbo Tax does before you submit your Return.  It will show a FIX IT NOW button, which if you click it, will take you right to where the issue is. It is usually something very minor such as missing information.  It will allow you to fix the issue and will guide you through the rest of the filing process.  you also can navigate through yourself, prior to filing,  to each section of your Return to review and ensure all entries are complete and correct.  Hope this Helps!..