ginamaustin

It is stating you are not entitled to efile one or more fomsets. What does this mean?

I filed a w-2 and did a side gig as self employed. Not sure if this is what is causing a issue
MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Some of the forms that are required for your tax return may not be available yet. If that is the case, the program will not let you e-file. You can check the status of form availability in the below TurboTax FAQs:

ginamaustin

None of these forms on this list that aren’t available apply to my situation. So that cannot be it 

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Did you check to see if the form is listed as unsupported for e-file within your return? Not all forms are able to be done via e-file. 

Please click here to read about reasons you may not be able to e-file. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer service. 

ginamaustin

Yea I did and that’s not the case. I decided to go to HR block. Had no issues whatsoever and my taxes have been efiled thru them. Spent money with turbo just to have this issue. You lost a customer because of your glitchy system. The entire time I was inputting them in your system it was nothing but a issue with errors that your system kept generating when I answered questions right the first time.  It didn’t give me peace of mind so I’m glad this happened. Because with the mistakes your system kept making I’m sure I would’ve gotten audited. It actually put my w2 in twice. For no good reason. I had to clear out and start over two different times with all the issues it was giving me.