daulsjcb

It is showing my son has completed a 4 year college but he has not. How do it change it?

On the final documents 8863 it is showing my son has completing a four year college.  How do I change it to show he has not completed a four year degree?  He is in his third year!

JulieR

Go back and revisit the education section of your return by typing "1098-T" into the search box and clicking on the "Jump to 1098-t" link. The next screen will be the "Your Education Expenses Summary", click "Edit" next to the student's name. On the next screen click "Edit" next to "Education Information" and click through until you see "Had.....Earned Four Years of College Credit Before 2018?".  Make sure "No" is selected there. (see screenshot).

Please comment if you need additional help with this.

JulieR