turner_regan

It is saying my Georgia state income tax is filing incomplete. I am not sure why it is saying this. I need help. Thank you!

If the indication the state tax return is Incomplete, there is a good possibility that the state return was not e-filed.  Use this TurboTax website to check the status of an e-filed return and if it was either accepted or rejected - https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If there is no record found of the state return being e-filed then you need to return to the 2016 online tax return to e-file the state tax return.

Sign onto your online account and continue the 2016 tax return by clicking on the large Orange button Take me to my return.  When on the 2016 tax return click on the State Taxes tab at the top of the program screen.  Go through the entire state program section to complete the tax return.  Go through Review and if no errors then go through the File section.  Complete the File section of the program to e-file the tax return by clicking on the Transmit Return button.

If you sign onto your online account and land on the Welcome Home screen, click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  When on the 2016 Timeline, under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return and then click on the State Taxes tab to continue the state tax return.