June 6, 2019 4:19 AM
It seems like you may have selected you were in the military sometime in 2017. To check this entry sign back into your TurboTax return and check your profile by editing it:
- Once signed in select "take me to my return"
- On the left select "My Info"
- Click the "pencil" beside your name to "edit"
- If the question "I am a member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces (active, reserve or National Guard)", is "yes", change it "no".
- Continue through this section to make sure not additional military questions occur.
(See attachment for step 4)