Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Big update tonight for weeklies, 3:30-6am Eastern. Saturday morning. all eic, actc, path act messages post here

18008290582 this is a better num to use

Big update tonight for weeklies, 3:30-6am Eastern. Saturday morning. all eic, actc, path act messages post here

That's what I called. They were very nice but wouldn't give any info lol
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

18008290582 ext 652
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

They will ask a couple of question an they go by when you filed,accepted to see when you should receive it

Yes that's who I called. I guess I don't press them for info enough
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Guess it depends on who you speak with.Me an another person on Facebook called an where told the same thing.. We actually filed around the same time
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

DDD 2/23

Did you just find out now???
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Yes.
HonestJoe

isn't it alil late to call?
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

I called around 7...
HonestJoe

I thought they close at 7
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Don't know it's tax season 18668973315they even open tomorrow.Best number I used it was fast and quick...Try they may be still open

YES!!! JUST WOKE UP TO A 2/23 DDD!!! Filed and accepted on 1/30. EIC AND ACTC. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HOPE PPL GOT A GOOD MESSAGE TODAY!!!

Also, DDD 2/23.  Filed 2/2.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies