Is TurboTax filing/reporting/paying my self employment tax for me? I see its included a Schedule SE, but do I need to do or file/pay anywhere else?

When you enter in your self-employment income and expenses along with all of your other tax information, Turbo Tax will calculate the amount of taxes that you owe based on the information provided, this includes any self-employment taxes. If you pay the taxes you owe on or before 4/15 you are all set and do not need to pay the self-employment taxes anywhere else. 

i.e. my quarterly estimated 1040es payments?