kharle

Is Turbo Tax updated for Capital Gains information to be entered?. My version says there is some delay. When will this be available?

Schedule D and Form 8949 for investment sales have been available for almost a month.

Have you updated your software to the latest release?  For Windows, click on Online and Check for Updates.  For Mac close the program, restart and accept any updates.

kharle

The updater won't take on my computer.  Not certain if there is something wrong with the software or my box.  Other programs seem to update fine.  Any ideas?

kharle

I contacted TurboTax directly.  I couldn't get individual updates to work so TT sent me a link to the total update package.  It took a bit of time but finally got it to work.  I wish I had known this earlier and am still perplexed that I could not get the individual updates to engage.