turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ffmedic51

Is turbatax so obtuse and rich that they don't care to answer questions after hours?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Is turbatax so obtuse and rich that they don't care to answer questions after hours?

You haven't asked a tax question.  This forum is open 24 hours 7 days a week and mainly answered by users.  We do stay late sometimes.  The Customer Service line is open 5am - 5pm Pacific time (8-8 Eastern) 7 days a week until Oct 25, 2019 and open until 9pm Pacific (midnight Eastern) on Oct 15, 2019 the filing deadline. 

So they just closed.  You only get a phone number when the office is open. 

Try asking your questions here. 

ffmedic51

My question is that I cannot see my tax return data even thought I have used the same account for years and at this point do not need it at this time.  For the past 4 returns, I’ve be able to do everything independently so once I get stuff straight, I’ll be moving on to a company that doesn’t give me social media points. 

That's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you used the Desktop CD/Download program then the only copy is on your computer and not saved or stored online.

If you can find your 2018 return but can't open it then click on Add A State to let you back in.

ffmedic51

I’ve reset my account info and still cannot see prior returns.  I only see where you guys are trying to sell me services.  

ffmedic51

I hope come tax time when I try to retrieve my stuff that TurboTax has it **bleep** together. 

How do you even ask an original question in this stupid forum?

I can reply to questions but how do you ASK a question or make a comment about the software?

This is crazy

I want to know why my last year's entries are not listed in Sch C under the Enter Communication Expenses in TT 2019 H&B. nor was it recorded in the "printed" pdf file from 2018? There are other places in the software where last year's descriptions are not shown such as Contract Labor Expenses. There are other places where it DOES show what you entered under description such as what you type in Sch-C Part V : Other Expenses . . .

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies