Is there a way to state ineligibility for the premium tax credit when entering 1095-A in TurboTax?

I was ineligible for the premium tax credit last year despite having marketplace coverage because I was technically able to get coverage through my wife's employer (it was more expensive than the marketplace). I received my 1095-A and when I entered it into TurboTax it increased my refund by $900 which I assume is a mistake because of my ineligibility. Is there a way to submit that form but say I am ineligible? Or should I just pretend like I didn't receive a 1095-A? I can't find any rules regarding this specific situation.

It is possible that with the other information you entered, you were eligible for a partial premium tax credit.  Do NOT ignore the 1095-A.

Thanks, but I can't find any information about partial eligibility. I couldn't get the tax credit before because the rule [(Are not able to get affordable coverage through an eligible employer-sponsored plan that provides minimum value (see questions 11 and 12)] didn't apply to me (I could get it through my wife's employer but it was more expensive than the marketplace). I'm worried if I claim that $900 incorrectly they will come after me to reclaim it in the future. I can't find any examples that are like my own.