Solved: Is there a (usual) time of day the IRS usually withdraws payments from a bank debit payment method? Is it at the start or close of the business day that I designate?

Is there a (usual) time of day the IRS usually withdraws payments from a bank debit payment method? Is it at the start or close of the business day that I designate?

If you make your deposit before the bank closes you will be fine. The bank processes everything at night so as long as you account is positive at the end of the day you are ok.