Expert support for overseas

Hi, I have signed up for the expert support package on the Turbo Tax live (support by an accountant / expert).  When I try to request support an appointment or online support, it asks for a phone number for a return call at the time of the appointment.  I live overseas in Switzerland w/ only a Swiss phone number, and only US phone numbers are accepted in the request form.  How can I get this expert support?  Also, as expat taxes are very tricky, do you have accountant experts that specialize in supporting this?  Many thanks.

Expert support for overseas

There are several of us that can assist you via text with your expat questions.

Expert support for overseas

Is there a phone number I can call for the online expert advice?  I don’t think via text will work very easily.  Thanks.

Expert support for overseas

Expert support for overseas

This does not answer my question.  How can I setup an appointment with an "expert" for the TurboTax online version if I am overseas?  The form only allows a call back appointment option for US based phone numbers.  Please advise as I am not seeking the standard software support but rather accountant support.  Thanks.

Expert support for overseas

Unfortunately, only US-based phone numbers are accepted.  For text support, for tax questions, we are all CPAs or EAs.

Expert support for overseas

okay.  In that case, I'd like to change my selected product from the Online Expert version to the Premier version.  Can you advise how I can do this?

Expert support for overseas

You can downgrade your version if you have not registered it or paid for it.  But you will have to start over.  You can downgrade using the Clear and Start Over feature. In TurboTax Online, you can erase your return and start from scratch as long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered.
If you haven't already done so, sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.
On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.  Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Expert support for overseas

This unbelievable. I am disgusted by this terrible service. "You will have to start over" is not an acceptable answer.

Expert support for overseas

I TOTALLY AGREE - before you sign up because they say you will have EXPERT assistance - BUT do not tell you you must have 1. a video phone and 2. LIVE IN THE STATES. YOU have it better than me as I already paid. I WILL DISPUTE THIS PAYMENT!!! Also at the end it says I need a special number that the IRS requires from last year. I did not file with them last year so I DO NOT HAVE this number~ RIP OFF and totally fraudulent. Please also report them to The Better Business Bureau. Thanks

Expert support for overseas

I have the same problem, I want to upgrade to Live, but there is neither a possibility to enter a non-US phone number nor can I get help in any way. Product can also not be registered correctly. You state you can use this product for submitting taxes when living abroad but do not offer support? More than disappointing and not fair.

Expert support for overseas

I see there are some real issues that TurboTax does not address for people overseas. Not accepting an Out Of States telephone number is not a very good start.