wildfire1

Is the Qualified Dividends and Capital Gain Tax Worksheet sent to IRS when I e-file?

LisaBr

No, worksheets are not sent to the IRS with your return when e-filed. 

However, they are available to you to review, save and print.

LisaBr

binpersonal

How to see the worksheet?

@binpersonal wrote:

How to see the worksheet?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

fanfare

IRS knows which worksheet to use and you hope that TurboTax used the correct worksheet.

The other tax software I tried used the right worksheet but calculated the wrong answer.

I had to give up on those guys.

IRS will double check  all your calculations, or those of TurboTax.