craiggentry1

Is anyone having trouble importing Fidelity’s 1099b? It says it is ready today but I can’t get it to import

ToddL

I am getting the same message - "Your Form 1099 or 1098 is not yet available for import. 2017 tax documents will be available for download on 01/30/2018".

The only explanation I can offer at this point is it's still early on 01/30/2018. Give Fidelity a while longer and the import may work.

ToddL

SteamTrain

Mine says 31 Jan !

The paper/PDF files are ready, but those cannot be imported into TTX.

....The specially-formatted tax import files are not scheduled to be available until 31 Jan  (don't know if that is at 11:59 PM or 0001 AM)..   ANNND The files may not all be available at the same time  (they have millions of files to generate), and Fidelity may change the date at any time if they encounter computer problems with the formatting of those tax files.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
ToddL

All true!