Solved: Is anyone else still waiting on their tax return? ...

Is anyone else still waiting on their tax return? I filed on 4/6 with direct deposit and am still waiting. It says proccesing. It doesn't give me anymore information. Anyone else having the same issu

Yes, there a allot of people whose Federal returns are still processing after some time.  The IRS is closed & they are not taking phone calls.  They are still processing e-filed returns & stimulus checks but they have been behind.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed.  They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19.  The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

https://www.irs.gov/refunds