turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is anyone else noticing the IRS "get my payment" tool, is showing "Not Available" and the last 4 digits of bank account are wrong?

Will you direct my stimulus payment to me instead of delaying?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Is anyone else noticing the IRS "get my payment" tool, is showing "Not Available" and the last 4 digits of bank account are wrong?

TT does not get the stimulus. this is an IRS issue which earlier on 1/5/21 they said they fixed evidently not. 

I believe the only account number IRS had this time around was the closed account Turbotax used to remove fees from refunds before remainder of refund sent to taxpayer. Granted the IRS probably played a small part in this as well. Turbotax should rectify the situation like H and R Block is doing. They stand to lose many customers by sitting on there hands and doing nothing. Nobody wants a tax preparer that won't go the extra mile when it's needed especially if you pay for their service. I am disgusted by the very poor level of customer service shown so far.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies