rakshabc

Is anyone else having the W-2 Data Import Issue ? Not resolved even after redoing the W2 upload or manual entry.

DanaB27

You might have to delete the W-2 form and renter the information manually.

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

Here's the general procedure for viewing the forms list and deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
  2. In the left menu, select Tax Tools and then Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the instructions.
rakshabc

I entered manually as well to no avail. Not sure what is happening. 

TerukoL

Just to clarify, is your return showing as accepted you check the e-file status?

rakshabc

I am not even able to submit my e-file. 

probinson2

W2s were entered manually several times to no avail.  Was looking for more options to to try.

rakshabc

Same issue! They told me to try on the 30th again (on a call) . Today is the 30th.. Still no change! 

rakshabc

This issue is resolved now.

Cafasco

I am unable to import my W-2 pdf from my PC.  This is really annoying!