Solved: Iprepay taxes in the amount of $15,000 each year, this year when I did my taxes even though I posted that amount I am only getting credit for $14,750 paid WHY

sasquatchak

Iprepay taxes in the amount of $15,000 each year, this year when I did my taxes even though I posted that amount I am only getting credit for $14,750 paid WHY

CynthiaR

It looks like there was taxes due on the return for $250.   The $15,000 was applied to that and resulted a credit for $14,750.  This is the only scenario that could explain this.

sasquatchak

I received a refund last year so how could I owe them additional taxes
CynthiaR