Solved: Iprepay taxes in the amount of $15,000 each year, this year when I did my taxes even though I posted that amount I am only getting credit for $14,750 paid WHY

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasquatchak

Iprepay taxes in the amount of $15,000 each year, this year when I did my taxes even though I posted that amount I am only getting credit for $14,750 paid WHY

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CynthiaR

Iprepay taxes in the amount of $15,000 each year, this year when I did my taxes even though I posted that amount I am only getting credit for $14,750 paid WHY

It looks like there was taxes due on the return for $250.   The $15,000 was applied to that and resulted a credit for $14,750.  This is the only scenario that could explain this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sasquatchak

I received a refund last year so how could I owe them additional taxes
CynthiaR

It looks like there was taxes due on the return for $250.   The $15,000 was applied to that and resulted a credit for $14,750.  This is the only scenario that could explain this.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings