Intuit has 2 accts for me with different Emails. One msg re 2018 taxes was sent to WRONG Email. How do I cancel the old acct so that I don't miss any important msgs?

In 2017, I changed my Email address.  Somehow, in April 2018 when I filed my 2017 taxes, instead of changing my E-mail address I seem to have created a new account and that's what I filed 2018 taxes under. In 2017 I was told that there was no way to delete old account with wrong Email.

In 2018, I carefully signed in to the correct acct with my current Email address and filed my 2018 taxes with that acct.  However, one Email msg about my  2018 taxes ("Your Order Confirmation") was sent to my old WRONG Email.  Currently my old ISP is still forwarding msgs to me, but I don't know how long that will last.  How can I make sure that ALL Turbotax msgs are sent to my CORRECT current Email addr?

Log into your current tax account

Immediately Look for the "Intuit Account " selection on the lower-left side menu and click on that.

Then change your email address in your account  Or make sure it is absolutely correct.

............NOT your UserID...you may be using your email address as your UserID,  but the UserID is not being used to contact you...
________________

Then log out and repeat the same procedure for the older account you have but really are not using.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing