Solved: In the option "My TurboTax" I have two boxes. One is "Federal Return" and "Florida return status: Ready to print and mail" but it doesn't open. Do I have to mail anything? Also, I have not seen any address in case I have to send something.

sterlync

In the option "My TurboTax" I have two boxes. One is "Federal Return" and "Florida return status: Ready to print and mail" but it doesn't open. Do I have to mail anything? Also, I have not seen any address in case I have to send something.

tagteam

"Do I have to mail anything?"

No, just e-file your federal return.

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to print and mail an income tax return to the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser. 

If you do not have tangible personal property to report, choose Skip State in the State Taxes section.

If you do need to file a Form DR-405, nothing will print (except an instruction sheet) unless assets were transferred or you manually entered assets in the DR-405 worksheet.

If you mistakenly continued on through the Florida section in TurboTax and paid for a return that you do not need, contact customer support. 

Visit -->  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263  to contact customer support.

tagteam

"Do I have to mail anything?"

No, just e-file your federal return.