Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Assistant with personal information

added incorrect information
1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

Assistant with personal information

In order to change the personal information on your tax return, please follow the instructions below.

  • Sign in to your account.
  • Click take me to my return.
  • Click personal info tab, at the top of the page.
  • Click the edit tab beside your name.

You are now on the personal information input page.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings