June 1, 2019 10:54 AM
The program will help you determine the amount of your estimated payments.
You can print next year's estimated tax vouchers (Form 1040-ES) in your 2018 program:
- When in your account, select the Take Me to My Return button on the main screen.
- Search for 1040-es (exact phrase) in your program's search box, located in the upper right corner.
- Select the Jump to 1040-es link in the search results.
- Answer No to the W-4 withholding question to start the estimated payment calculations interview.
- You'll be asked a series of questions about your 2019 income. Answer them as best you can.
- When you get to the Print Vouchers? screen, answer Yes. They'll print with your federal return.
- If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2019 estimated payments based on what you entered.