In January I became a contract worker. How do I calculate and print out estimated tax forms for 2019?

The program will help you determine the amount of your estimated payments.

You can print next year's estimated tax vouchers (Form 1040-ES) in your 2018 program:

1. When in your account, select the Take Me to My Return button on the main screen.
  2. Search for 1040-es (exact phrase) in your program's search box, located in the upper right corner.
  3. Select the Jump to 1040-es link in the search results.
  4. Answer No to the W-4 withholding question to start the estimated payment calculations interview.
  • You'll be asked a series of questions about your 2019 income. Answer them as best you can.
  1. When you get to the Print Vouchers? screen, answer Yes. They'll print with your federal return.
  • If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2019 estimated payments based on what you entered.