In box "d Control Number" it says "3863" on my W-2. When I type it into the box, the website says its incorrect.

You can either skip that section and leave it blank. Or if you are receiving an error when trying to leave it blank, just put in any combination of numbers in this specific format 5 digits, space, 5 digits (for example, 12345 67890). 

So try this 38630 01234 and you should be able to proceed. 

That is just a number that the payroll team uses to identify your W-2 for their system purposes.This is not something the IRS needs, so as long as you input something in this format, you can proceed.