• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fordfinishes

In ? Asked When did you acquire your Ford Explorer entered date ,will not allow me to cont. I bought it for work on that date??? How do I continue?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SweetieJean
Level 15

In ? Asked When did you acquire your Ford Explorer entered date ,will not allow me to cont. I bought it for work on that date??? How do I continue?

4 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

Was it in 2017?
fordfinishes

yes 03/18/2017 bought it for work
fordfinishes

Says is Red Please enter date on or before you starting using. something to that effect hit cont. and same screen will not allow me to cont.
SweetieJean
Level 15

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v