laserallan

Imported documents from my bank has incorrect address where it doesn't specify country. Turbo tax expects me to give a state and zip code but I can't edit the country

My address is abroad but my bank documents don't have the foreign country filled in. When filing with turbo tax it wants me to add state and zip code (which is not meaningful in this context) but I can't edit the country which would make the error go away
maglib

When you entered your address,did you choose that it was a "foreign country", then when the address screen changed, indicated  your country and international postal code or did you try to enter it in a USA zip code field?
Go back and look at that address screen ... make sure you choose foreign country ... if you do then the screen changes to "postal code" and not zip code.
**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post