cgoodreau71

Im trying to download my 2018 taxes the second page of the 1040 tax form is not there the one where you sign where would I find it?

CatinaT1

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

cgoodreau71

Hello,

I did this, but page 2 of the 1040 form at the beginning is not there.  The first page is there then page 2 is Schedule 3.  I need the second page to sign and submit to my kids College.  Its there for all my previous years taxes.