Im getting an error to enter an estate and trust employer EID numberto complete schedule K. I don't have such thing and i can't move forward to finish filing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

"I don't have such thing and i can't move forward to finish filing?"

If you have a K-1 but do not have the EIN, then you need to contact the fiduciary (trustee) to get that number.

If you do not have a K-1 to enter but the program won't let you proceed, delete the K-1 per the instructions below>

Thank you much.  I just removed the K1 from the income section.  Don't understand how it got there in the first place.  No more errors!