Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

If your refund is no longer enough to cover the TurboTax fees, then TurboTax will eventually send you a series of emails directing you to a place where you can pay for the Turbotax fees.  If you don't pay, then they will eventually debit your bank account according to the terms of the processing - but they send several emails asking for payment before this step.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If your refund is no longer enough to cover the TurboTax fees, then TurboTax will eventually send you a series of emails directing you to a place where you can pay for the Turbotax fees.  If you don't pay, then they will eventually debit your bank account according to the terms of the processing - but they send several emails asking for payment before this step.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies