Do I need to mail in my return?

I e-filed my return through TurboTax. I received an email that it was rejected, I fixed the problem and re-filed. When I went back on the site it says to mail in return. I got an another email stating that the IRS accepted my return.  I will like to know if I will still need to mail in my return?

Do I need to mail in my return?

If you re-submitted your e-file after you corrected the rejection and then got an email from the IRS, there is nothing to mail. As long as that accepted email came after your fixed rejection was completed/submitted, you are fine. Please see here Do I need to mail anything after I've e-filed? for more details.

A status of accepted means your your tax return is now in the government's hands and has passed the initial inspection (your verification info is correct, dependents haven't already been claimed by someone else, etc.).

What does Accepted mean?

Do I need to mail in my return?

What does Accepted mean?

Do I need to mail in my return?

need phone number to talk to someone

Do I need to mail in my return?

return has been filed i.r.s per letter states some the income reported s/b subject self emplyment tax?

Do I need to mail in my return?

how about you give me phone number to call

Do I need to mail in my return?

If you got a 1099Misc with the amount in box 7 that is considered self employment income and goes on schedule C.  and you owe self employment tax on the net profit on schedule C in addition to any regular income tax on it.  Did you get a 1099Misc?  What for?  Where did it show up?  Did it show up on Schedule 1 line 21 in Other Income instead of line 12?