jrht21

How do i change my address?

when originally asked my address i forgot to delete my old apartment number.

ShawnaD

How do i change my address?

If you haven't filed your tax return, you can change your address using these instructions:

• On the Tax Timeline, select "Personal Info"
  • Scroll down to your mailing address and click "Edit"
  • Make any changes needed. 

If you have already filed your tax return, see the information below on things you can do at this point:

• You may call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 Monday through Friday 7:00a.m through 7:00p.m and let them know what happened.

• In the event your tax return is rejected, you may edit the mailing address while correcting other issues with the return.

ShawnaD

How do i change my address?

• Make any changes needed. 

barbba82

How do i change my address?

I need to update an change my address an number 

CatinaT1

How do i change my address?

If you haven't filed your tax return, you can change your address using these instructions:

• Make any changes needed. 

If you have already filed your tax return, see the information below on things you can do at this point: