turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I check my bank statement and I'm getting charge $116+ when my order details was $71+

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I check my bank statement and I'm getting charge $116+ when my order details was $71+

After signing in to online return, select Tools from the My Account drop-down list in the upper right corner.

In the pop-up window, click the shopping cart (My Fees) to get a breakdown of your TurboTax charges.

If your TurboTax Online fees aren't quite what you expected, it's likely you upgraded to a more full-featured version like PLUS or better, added a state, and/or chose one or more optional services such as Refund Processing or Audit Defense.

I don't remember adding any protection or making it a plus services I usually just go for the simple in the last 3 years I used turbo tax 

If you have already filed then log in and click on "add a state" to open the return then use the instructions above to review your fees.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies