shaney-mullen

If you have a loss carryover from a previous year, will Turbotax Deluxe online work for me?

No, if you have a capital loss carryover you must use the Premier version if you use the Online program. 

mythman33

What if you use the retail purchased versions? If I have carryover capital loss from last year (and used retail version of Premiere last year), will I be able to use the Deluxe (retail version) this year? Will it recognize the carryover from last year?

I gave you the answer for the ONLINE version since you were posting from the online version ... if you use a downloaded version then ANY of them will work for all situations & tax forms.