turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to purchase 4 copies of Turbo tax download not CD for my children who live in different states as presents??

In the past, I have bought CD Turbo Tax copies for my four adult children as Christmas presents and you mailed them to my home address.  This year, they all requested down load copies and not CD's.  So, how do I do this?  They all appreciate getting this present.  Three use Mac and one uses Windows copies.

Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to purchase 4 copies of Turbo tax download not CD for my children who live in different states as presents??

I'm just a user volunteer, but you could purchase the downloads on Amazon, and have them "sent" directly to the recipients.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I'm just a user volunteer, but you could purchase the downloads on Amazon, and have them "sent" directly to the recipients.

If you buy them the Deluxe download thru Amazon...make sure you get the version that includes 1 state with it.  There are some Deluxe versions on Amazon that do not include the state.   

OF course, any children living in a non-income taxing state might not need the state part, unless they crossed a state line to work in a state that does tax income..
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Manage cookies