Solved: If you are claiming self-employment income and you...

I am using self employed TT option; how do i know if self employment taxes are included. I have not seen it yet.

in the past a qestion popped up asking if I wanted to include them.

If you are claiming self-employment income and you have a net-profit from you self-employment then TurboTax will automatically calculate your self-employment tax.  In addition, TurboTax will take the deduction for one half of your self-employment tax on line 27 of your Form 1040.  If line 27 is populated, you will now Schedule SE has been prepared and your self-employment tax included in your return.

To check your Form 1040, you can go to:

• My Account
  • Tools
  • Under "Other helpful links..." click on "View Tax Summary"
  • At the top of the page click on "Preview My 1040"

To check your Form 1040, you can go to:

• My Account
  • Tools