ing0926

If we received the first stimulus check, qualify for the second one and the IRS website says we won't get it, where do I indicate that to get the credit?

bluedeb
Intuit Approved!

On your 2020 return, you will be asked about the stimulus money.  Select Yes, then enter the amount your received, then the program will calculate if you are owed more money, or you don't qualify.

After the Other Tax Situations section of the 2020 TurboTax program you will be asked about the stimulus payment received or not received in 2020.

After you asked about the stimulus payment & you qualify,  you will get the Recovery Rebate Credit (stimulus) on the 2020 federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30.

bluedeb
Intuit Approved!

Melinda54

How do I reset my turbotax card

JulieC14

You can find out contact and more information regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this link:  Access Your Stimulus Payment on Your Turbo® Card | TurboTax® (intuit.com)