Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ing0926

Tax Year 2020: If we received the first stimulus check, qualify for the second one and the IRS website says we won't get it, where do I indicate that to get the credit?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Tax Year 2020: If we received the first stimulus check, qualify for the second one and the IRS website says we won't get it, where do I indicate that to get the credit?

On your 2020 return, you will be asked about the stimulus money.  Select Yes, then enter the amount your received, then the program will calculate if you are owed more money, or you don't qualify.

After the Other Tax Situations section of the 2020 TurboTax program you will be asked about the stimulus payment received or not received in 2020.

After you asked about the stimulus payment & you qualify,  you will get the Recovery Rebate Credit (stimulus) on the 2020 federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30.

Melinda54

How do I reset my turbotax card

JulieC14
Expert Alumni

You can find out contact and more information regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this link:  Access Your Stimulus Payment on Your Turbo® Card | TurboTax® (intuit.com)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies