turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When sending the package to IRS including the 1095A , 8962 and a copy of ltr 0012, and which form 2nd page corrected form from the original do I send?

the IRS letter only says to include the 8962 form and the 1095 A, they said no copy of my return and no copy of 1010X
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

When sending the package to IRS including the 1095A , 8962 and a copy of ltr 0012, and which form 2nd page corrected form from the original do I send?

If the letter says they need only form 8962, form 1095-A and copy of the letter which they sent, that is perfect.  You only need to include what they have asked for in their letter.  If there is no mention of a recalculated page 2 of your 1040, or 1040 A, or modified adjusted gross income, you do not need to print those forms. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

If the letter says they need only form 8962, form 1095-A and copy of the letter which they sent, that is perfect.  You only need to include what they have asked for in their letter.  If there is no mention of a recalculated page 2 of your 1040, or 1040 A, or modified adjusted gross income, you do not need to print those forms. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies