Solved: If my roommate claimed me last year because I didn't work , can they still claim me for 2017? I've only been working for half the year so far. and can I still file mine?

If my roommate claimed me last year because I didn't work , can they still claim me for 2017? I've only been working for half the year so far. and can I still file mine?

If your gross income in 2017 was $4,050 or more and you are older than 18 and not a full time student under the age of 24 then no one can claim you as a dependent.  You will file your own tax return for 2017.

Did you have any 2016 income at all?