krystleprince4

If my husband has a 1099 misc do I have to choose the self employment version or can I just use deluxe?

MichaelMc

You can use TurboTax Online Deluxe (or Premier) if your business only claims standard vehicle mileage, phone expenses, and/or miscellaneous expenses up to $100.

TurboTax Self-Employed provides full support for Schedules C and C-EZ.

The Self-Employed version supports additional business expenses, including home offices and depreciation, and provides additional coaching to maximize your business-related deductions.

If you're still not sure which version you need for your Schedule C or C-EZ, you can start with Deluxe. We'll prompt you to upgrade to Self-Employed if we determine that your business situation requires additional product support.

MichaelMc