sfi2019

If my application for an extension was approved I shouldn't have to pay any taxes due from that return until the ne extension deadline correct?

Need help

bluedeb

An extension only extends the time you have to file your return.  Any taxes owed must be paid by July 15th (today) to avoid a penalty & interest.

You can go on the IRS website to pay Federal taxes owed online.

https://www.irs.gov/payments

If you owe State taxes, you would need to go to your states website to pay online.

susan7241

You are still required to pay what you owe.  There are penalties for not paying today.  Pay what you think you owe.

bluedeb

https://www.irs.gov/payments