turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If my Al state taxes are rejected by TurboTax, can i go to another source like hr block? I am just afraid I will be unable to correct, & I really need my refund?

I would think you could always take what you have to another source to help work out the bugs or you could go through the same q and a's other users have posted and read the answers. I have been doing Turbo Tax for at least 10 years and when I get stuck, I keep going back to the section that's giving me trouble and trying to see whether I have failed to check something or vice versa.I have also asked friends who are more proficient than I.  Somehow I have always managed to clear up the errors and have never had problems once they accepted my transmission.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I would think you could always take what you have to another source to help work out the bugs or you could go through the same q and a's other users have posted and read the answers. I have been doing Turbo Tax for at least 10 years and when I get stuck, I keep going back to the section that's giving me trouble and trying to see whether I have failed to check something or vice versa.I have also asked friends who are more proficient than I.  Somehow I have always managed to clear up the errors and have never had problems once they accepted my transmission.

I have used turbo tax for more than 10 years and it has worked beautifullly until last year. We had a special case for which they were making a new form. After several weeks, they did. However, it was going to be a booger to figure out and not a lot of people would be encountering it. That is, we grow trees that take a long time to grow and very seldom have income from. I found a firm which could handle the problem and it saved us much time and expense. We are 85 and are tired of doing this. I want, very simply put, to stop my automatic subscription. I do not understand why doing so has to be so difficult. 

@4grad55697380 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-turbotax-advantage-subscriptio...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies